- Sits amazingly on my skin, I typically do one very thin coat and will have a very natural, satin finish with it
- Will last all day IF i use it correctly (see Cons)
- Perfect medium coverage
- Great yellow undertones
- No breakouts
- I CANNOT use ANY dewy setting sprays with this or else I'll be greasy later in the day. This product performs best with only powders on top.
- It's definitely not heavy, but keep in mind if you use a lot, or if it's hot outside, you can feel it on your skin.
- Not exactly a 100% con, but you really have to blend it completelyyyy out to make it lookmore... flawless. For example I use a brush and this can collect weirdly around my nose if I'm not careful with the application. But when I do I love the outcome!! Sponge is best for sure.
I've been really enjoying this foundation but I do think I have other favorites depending on the time of year. I'd like to add though that for me, this is the PERFECT winter foundation.
Who doesn't want the doe-eyed look?! Of course I was immediately drawn to this Bambi mascara! Packaging is cute. Application was good, the wand is the silicone kind that I like. I thought the best thing about the mascara was volume, even though this isn't listed as a key feature of the product. There is no flaking, and it holds well throughout the day. I tend to like my mascaras to be a bit more lengthening, and thought the definition was "okay". The colour isn't the blackest of blacks, but I think this is because the finish is described as 'velvet'.... using two coats achieves big ol' lashes,more... any more than this and there is definite risk of clumping. Verdict: a good all-rounder, but I have had better mascaras. Would recommend to those mostly seeking voluminous lashes.
The perfect pallete for summer. Bright colours and easily worked. Also, you can combine them in a lot of ways, so it gives you the chance to create many different eye looks! Strongly recommend for beginners and professional make up artists, as well!! Surely, still better than other, more expensive and famous palletes!
I'm not into lip gloss but it's Jeffrey so I had to check it out! I got "I'm the boss" and it's brilliant! Feels nice on and long lasting shine. Plus the packaging is just so much fun. I will be getting more!
I´m honestly a little bit disappointed. For the pricepoint, some colors are just not up to par like they should be (super dry). I know e. g. vegan reds are super hard to make, but in comparison to the Blood Sugar Palette that I also have, the red tones in Jawbreaker are very dry and a little hard to work with. The palette itself is still a good palette, but I took one star off for the few shades that are just hard to work with and one more star for the quality not matching the price.